It’s a weed and a slimy weed at that. But unlike the ones that invade your lawn, this weed might actually do you some good. It has been credited as a primary cause for record-low cancer rates in Okinawa, Japan. It was used—with reported success—to treat and prevent radiation sickness following the Chernobyl meltdown in Russia. It has yet to be tested in a single human clinical trial. But according to panelist Kohhei Makise, M.D., the Japanese medical community is being inundated with reports of how this medicinal seaweed has helped thousands of patients fight cancer.
Dr. Makise recently wrote us a long, excited e-mail discussing several new natural remedies that are producing impressive results among Japanese patients. But in this report, we decided to focus on a natural immune builder and cancer fighter that’s so new to North America that we’d never heard of it before.
The Article you requested is
for Members Only.
Join today for 50% off
and receive your very own copy of
Miracles from the Vault: Anthology of Underground Cures
- 12 monthly issues of the HSI Member’s Alert
- Over 90 disease cures and healing miracles in Miracles from the Vault
- Instant Health Alerts via email
- Unlimited access to over 14 years of Member’s Alert archives
- First access to cutting edge treatments
- HSI quality standards
- Member discounts on hard-to-find supplements
- Access to research from our panel of Scientists